March 29th, 2012 by Bob Bly
For reasons unknown, a lot of my readers ask a lot of personal questions about me. To help answer a few, I’ve compiled this list, in no particular order, of 17 things I really like:
1. A train whistle blowing in the distance late at night.
2. Cold weather.
4. Cloudy, gray skies.
5. The ocean.
9. Reading The New York Review of Books.
11. The 2nd movement of Beethoven’s 7th Symphony.
12. Jimmy Smith playing the Hammond B3 organ.
13. The novel A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving.
14. A kosher hot dog.
15. Pink grapefruit juice.
17. My dog Princess.
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 29th, 2012 at 2:26 pm and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.