November 14th, 2005 by Bob Bly
Several direct marketing gurus have said: “If you want to understand what your market is thinking, read the supermarket tabloids.”
But I’m not sure that’s true any more, after reading some tabloids and finding the headlines below.
By the way, 4 of these headlines are real, and one I made up. Can you spot the fake?
1. Man Poses as CPR Dummy to Meet Women.
2. New James Bond Actor is a CIA Spy in Real Life.
3. Man is So Cruel He Has Ice Water In His Veins.
4. Possessed Pepper Shaker Terrorizes Family.
5. Aliens Settle in San Francisco; Refugees Call Their New Home “Little Mercury.”
This entry was posted on Monday, November 14th, 2005 at 7:45 am and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.